At the time Andrew married Barbara Brabazon, she was the mother of three sons, to her husband John Moore.
|Tara and Trim|
1. William John Moore b 1789 was a minister of religion. He added Brabazon to his surname in 1845, and he lived at Tara Lodge, County Meath in Ireland. He died 1866 and had no children
2. Major John Arthur Moore b 1791 d 1860 Marylebone London married Sophia Stewart Yates in Secunderbad Madras India in 1827. When he returned to Enland, John was a Director of the East India Company.
3. Charles Henry Moore b 1798 d 1870 in Marylebone London. He also was in India, possibly as a Civil servant. He married Eliza Swan in 1841 in Secunderabad Madras. They had a son Charles Henry Moore b 1848, and other children
2. Major John Arthur Moore and Sophia Stewart Yates had at least two children
Francis Stewart Moore who married Richard Clark Acton Thockmaron of the 17th Royal Irish Fusiliers after 1860.
And a son Lieut Colonel John Arthur Henry Moore b 1884 in Hyderabad, East Indies
d 11 January 1908 in London m Emma Sophia Richards b 1851 1937.
In 1868 he received approval from the Army to add Brabazon to his surname.
They had two sons
William Lockhart Chambre Moore-Brabazon b 1880
John Theordore Chuthbert Moore-Brabazon b 1884 d 1964.Longcross Surrey
John Theodore Chuthbert Moore-Brabazon, inherited the lands and titles of Tara.
A collection of five early motor cars were placed on display in the entrance hall as a tribute to his father, John Scott Montagu, who had died in 1929. By 1956 this display had grown and was moved into converted wooden outbuildings to create the first Montagu Motor Museum. The opening ceremony was performed by Lord Brabazon of Tara. The same year, Lord Montagu of Beaulieu followed in his father’s footsteps and launched a motoring periodical – The Veteran & Vintage Magazine. This monthly journal covered Veteran, Edwardian, Vintage and Thoroughbred motoring and motor cycling.
The Montagu Motor Museum proved very popular and in 1959 it moved into a larger, specially made building. Lord Brabazon of Tara again performed the opening ceremony. Public interest in old vehicles continued to grow and Montagu Motor Museums were opened in Brighton by 1961 and Measham in the Midlands by 1962. These satellite museums no longer exist, but the main Montagu Motor Museum at Beaulieu was replaced by the National Motor Museum in 1972 as an independent museum backed by a charitable trust: The National Motor Museum Trust.